Engineered Performance Coatings Inc (EPC) is a surface engineering company specializing in the supply of consumables, equipment, technical services and application development of thermal spray coatings used in a wide-ranging number of industries, including aerospace, oil & gas exploration drilling, renewable energy, automotive as well as many other niche markets.
Our headquarters is based in the UK with our newest facility being here in Grand Rapids Michigan, we have development manufacturing facilities which pride themselves on being able to offer our customers complete coating solutions including:
- The development of coating application methods/materials,
- Deposition of coatings to customers’ specifications,
- The manufacture of complete coated & finished components,
- Application development including technology and “know-how” transfer,
- A state-of-the-art coatings evaluation laboratory and
- Provision of a wide range of consumable items
- The ability to design, supply and install your very own bespoke thermal spray equipment.
Why choose us
At the core of our business are the people. With their specialist knowledge and dynamic approach to problem solving, they strive to find innovative and cost-effective solutions to the challenges faced by our customers.
- Customer focus – Whole team, MD to Production, do our best to help our customers. Communication – The customer shouldn’t need to ask; they should have already been informed.
- Reliability – We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. Technical knowledge – We are routinely involved in R&D for global leaders in numerous industries.
- Complimentary Services – We offer a complete package for full manufacture of coated components, including machining, finishing and full quality control. These include salvage and repair of components using electrochemical or mechanical stripping.
- Global Reach – We are the only surface engineering company identified as a partner to multinational coating technology developer and manufacturer, Flame Spray Technologies (FST).
- Experience – A highly experienced team specializing in Thermal Spray.
We are also able to call upon a global distribution network of partners to provide our customers with an efficient and effective technical service, leaving EPC well positioned to serve the markets on a global scale, whilst still understanding the needs of our customers at a local level.
- EN 9100:2018 (equivalent to AS 9100D and JISQ 9100:2016) including ISO 9001:2015
- ISO14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System
- AC7109 Rev F – Nadcap Audit Criteria for Coatings
- AC7109/1 Rev E – Nadcap Audit Criteria for Thermal Spray
- AC7109/5 Rev G – Nadcap Audit Criteria for Coating Evaluations (Laboratory)
- AC7109/1 Rev F – Nadcap Audit Criteria for Thermal Spray