EPC is partnered with Laser Cladding Technologies (LCT), who supply a comprehensive range of laser cladding powders to use during the coating process including metals, alloys, and carbide blends. Typical laser cladding powders on offer include:
- Carbides and carbide blends
- Cast tungsten carbide (CTC)/fused tungsten carbide (FTC)
- Spherical cast tungsten carbide (sCTC)
- Macroline tungsten carbide (MTC)
- Carbide blends like CTC/NiSF52HRC 60/40%, etc.
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Alloy 1, alloy 6, alloy 12, T-400, T800, etc.
- Iron-based alloys
- Stainless steel 316L, stainless steel 431, etc.
- Nickel-based alloys
- Alloy 625, alloy C-276, NiCrBSi, NiCrSiBCuMo, etc.
For advice on laser cladding applications and powders, or to get a tailored quote, please contact the LCT team.
Visit LCT Website